Learn the Best Yarn Methods!
What's your favorite yarn method?
I have a confession to make: I'm a multi-crafter when it comes to fiber arts.
My dog thinks I might do too much crochet
I don't just have a stash for knitting and crochet, I also have a stash for weaving.
In fact, I have bags of wool, buffalo, and llama fiber sitting in my living room and waiting to be spun.
You might not have a spinning wheel and loom sitting in your living room with the crochet hooks, knitting needles, and projects in progress, but if you've discovered this website, I know something about you.
I'm guessing you have a stash of yarn and you're wondering...
What to do with it all?
- Yarn Blog
- Do you enjoy yarn crafts and fiber arts? The Yarn Blog keeps you up-to-date with all additions and changes to the yarn-methods.com website. Subscribe here.
- How to Knit
- Learn how to knit with some basic knitting instructions for how to use knitting stitches, yarns, and patterns.
- Knit Hat Patterns
- Looking for some knit hat patterns? Choose the most flattering hat styles and share a photo of your knitted hat creations!
- Knit Scarf Patterns
- Experiment with new knitting stitches and various types of yarn in knit scarf patterns.
- Sock Knitting Patterns
- Looking for sock knitting patterns? Learn how to knit socks and share a photo of your work!
- Knit Sweater Patterns
- You can make adjustments to knit sweater patterns and learn how to knit your own design.
- Knitting Gifts
- Here is a list of handmade knitting gifts ideas to inspire you. Think beyond sweaters and consider knitting projects like a knit purse, toys, or afghan.